Psychology Statistics Tutor Singapore
Hello! My name is Dr Loo, a PhD holder. At the same time, I hold Master in Applied Statistics (Distinction). I have 8 years of mathematics and statistics teaching experience in college and university together with publication in international peer reviewed journal. I am now a full time psychology statistics tutor in Singapore who provide private statistics tutoring services.
My Psychology Statistics Teaching Experience
As regarding to psychology statistics, I have almost 3 years experience being mathematics and statistics advisor in university. As statistics tutor, I have accumulated the experience in guiding and consulting psychology statistics in university level which include the psychology statistics modules, psychology undergraduate thesis, clinical psychology research and PhD psychology thesis.
Contact me for Psychology Statistics Tutoring Services
If you are looking for a psychology statistics private tutor in Singapore, you are invited to take the psychology statistics tuition with me. For those who are interested, please send in your query (name, subject, area) by sms/whatapps to +65-85483705 (Dr. Loo) to appointment for phone discussion. You may also look for me if you are looking for business statistics tutor in Singapore or other statistics tuition in Singapore. Thanks.
Psychology Statistics Tuition in Singapore
Do you have difficulty in understanding psychology statistics class? I am specialise in undergraduate & postgraduate psychology statistics. I can offer psychology statistics tutoring and research consulting to thesis for undergraduate and postgraduate psychology students.
Psychology statistics module that I can cover
With my past teaching experience, I can teach most of the psychology statistics modules. Below are some of the psychology statistics topics I can tutor.
- Descriptive Statistics
- Mixed ANOVA
- Factorial ANOVA
- Mixed MANCOVA
- Factor Analysis
- Structural Equation Modeling
- SPSS Statistics
- Others (Please contact me for more information)
Statistics for Psychology Lesson Structure
Psychology Statistics Level that I cover
- Diploma in Psychology
- Undergraduate Psychology
- Psychology Honors Students
- Master of Psychology (include clinical psychology)
Mode of Psychology Statistics Tuition
- Individual Psychology Statistics Tuition
- Small Group Psychology Statistics Tuition
Psychology Statistics Tuition Fee
- Please contact me to discuss about the tuition cost.
Psychology Statistics Duration
- 2 hours per class
- Any places in Singapore
- Online Psychology Statistics Tuition
My Research Publications
- Loo, W.K., Melati, A, and Suresh, R. (2015). The Dynamic Linkage Among The Asian Reits Market, Pacific Rim Property Research Journal, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 115 – 126. (Scopus-Cited)
- Loo, W.K., Melati, A, and Suresh, R. (2016). Integration between the Asian REIT markets and macroeconomic variables. Journal of Property Investment and Finance, Vol. 43, No. 1, pp. 68 – 82. (Scopus-Cited)
- Loo, W.K., Melati, A, and Suresh, R. (2016). Modeling the volatility of Asian REIT markets. Pacific Rim Property Research Journal, pp. 1 – 13. (Scopus-Cited)
Machine Learning (Neural Network, Random Forest, Extreme Gradient Boosting)
- Loo, W.K. (2019), “Predictability of HK-REITs returns using artificial neural network”, Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print. https://doi.org/10.1108/JPIF-07-2019-0090
- Loo, W.K. (2020), ” Performing technical analysis to predict Japan REITs’ movement through ensemble learning”, Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print.