Statistics for Finance Tutor in Singapore
Hello! My name is Dr Loo, a PhD holder. Currently I am a full time Statistics for Finance private tutor in Singapore. I have 8 years of mathematics and statistics teaching experience in college and university together with publication in international peer reviewed journal. In addition, I also have about 3 years of experience between a mathematics and statistics advisor in a university.
Other than teaching Statistics for Finance, I am also a math tutor in Singapore for other math related subjects. For example, I am also a JC math tutor (H1 math tutor & H2 math tutor) and also O-level math tutor. Besides, I am also a statistics tutor in Singapore.
Contact me for Statistics for Finance Tuition
Anyone who interested to have Statistics for Finance tuition in Singapore with me please send in your query (name, subject, area) by SMS/Whatapps to +65-85483705 (Dr. Loo) to appointment for phone discussion. Thanks.
Statistics for Finance Tuition in Singapore
Do you have difficulty in understanding Statistics for Finance class? I do provide Statistics for Finance tuition.
Related Statistics for Finance Tuition in Singapore
Other than Statistics for Finance tuition, you may also look for me if you are looking for other math tuition in Singapore such as JC math tuition (H1 math tuition or H2 math tuition) or O-level math tuition. I do provide statistics tuition in Singapore also.
Statistics for Finance module that I can cover
With my past teaching experience, I can teach most of the Statistics for Finance modules. Below are some of the Statistics for Finance topics I can tutor.
- Time series analysis
Statistics for Finance Lesson Structure
Students Level I can cover
- Diploma students
- Undergraduate students
Mode of Tuition
- Small Group
- Any places in Singapore
- Please contact me to discuss about the tuition cost.
- 2 hours per class
Online Statistics for Finance Tuition in Singapore
For those who prefer to have online tuition, I am also available to provide the Statistics for Finance tuition through zoom or team.
My Research Publications
- Loo, W.K., Melati, A, and Suresh, R. (2015). The Dynamic Linkage Among The Asian Reits Market, Pacific Rim Property Research Journal, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 115 – 126. (Scopus-Cited)
- Loo, W.K., Melati, A, and Suresh, R. (2016). Integration between the Asian REIT markets and macroeconomic variables. Journal of Property Investment and Finance, Vol. 43, No. 1, pp. 68 – 82. (Scopus-Cited)
- Loo, W.K., Melati, A, and Suresh, R. (2016). Modeling the volatility of Asian REIT markets. Pacific Rim Property Research Journal, pp. 1 – 13. (Scopus-Cited)
Machine Learning (Neural Network, Random Forest, Extreme Gradient Boosting)
- Loo, W.K. (2019), “Predictability of HK-REITs returns using artificial neural network”, Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print. https://doi.org/10.1108/JPIF-07-2019-0090
- Loo, W.K. (2020), ” Performing technical analysis to predict Japan REITs’ movement through ensemble learning”, Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print.