JC H2 Mathematics Online Tuition in Singapore
JC Math Tutor – Dr Loo
Hi! I am Dr Loo, a full-time JC Math Tutor in Singapore. Following are my academic achievements:
- PhD in Management, (Major Finance, Best Postgraduate Award recipient)
- Master in Applied Statistics (Distinction)
- Graduate Certificate in Education
As of 2021, I have 5 research articles being published in international peer-reviewed journal.
To date I have accumulated 8 years of teaching experience in maths and statistics in secondary school and universities in Singapore and Malaysia as teaching staff, lecturer, assistant professor and part-time private math tutor. Also, I have received various of teaching related on-job training.
Online Math Teaching Experience
I have the experience in conducting the math related lesson online for more than 3 years on either one-to-one and group basis.
JC A-level Online Math Tuition Classes Are Now Available
During this COVID-19 period, your safety is important to me. That’s why I also offer the JC H1 and H2 math online tuition classes. For some people, an online JC math tuition classes may not be the equivalent to teaching face-to-face. However, online math tutoring also come with its own benefits.
Benefit of online maths tuition class
- The timing is similarly flexible compared to 1-to-1 lesson by face
- Convenient, you can get help in the comfort of your home
- No need to travel, avoid traffic jams
- Cheaper costs while getting the similar benefit as face-to-face tutoring
Feel free to contact me if you have additional questions about the JC H2 math tuition online.
The features of my Online JC A-level Maths Tuition
- Variety of Class Size Option: From 1-to-1 online tutoring to online tuition class, you can choose different option to meet your learning needs.
- Focus on Understanding: Similar to my face-to-face lesson, my aim is not just to teach students to do Math questions, I teach them to understand.
- Using the suitable teaching pedagogy: Throughout a number of years of teaching experience, I have created my own unique teachnig methodologies. I apply my own teaching skills in helping students to learn which lead to optimal retention!
So, why choosing me to teach you JC A-level Mathematics?
- You looking for a home tutor with strong academic foundation on maths and diverse maths teaching experience
- You want to build a strong foundation and understanding in the mathematical concepts
- You looking for a home tutor who can provide constructive feedback to students and parents
- Tuition lesson is conducted in a way to help your child learn Mathematics in a proper and systematic manner so that they can grasp the maths concept firmly.
Should I choose private tuition or group tuition?
Private tutoring and tuition class can be suitable for different individuals. For instance, online private tutoring can be suitable for those:
- Prefer to have personalised help to suit the learning style and needs of your child.
- Your child learns better on 1-to-1 mode
- You look into a student focused pace of the lessons which would all fully be according to the needs of your child.
- Convenience, which avoid the traveling time to and from the tuition centre
My JC A-level Online Maths Tuition Sessions Schedule
There are quite a number tuition slots to choose from as I am doing it as full time basis. However, this is subject to availability as whether it has been taken by a student.
Would like me to teach your child on JC A-level Maths Online?
Feel free to contact me at +65-85483705 (sms/whatsapp/telegram) to schedule a phone discussion.
|Mode||One-to-one Online Private Tutoring||Online Intensive Group Tuition||Standard Online Tuition Class|
|S$350/4 lessons||S$190/4 lessons|
|3 to 6 students||9 – 20 Students|
JC1 & JC2
|JC1 & JC2||JC1 & JC2|
H1 Maths & H2 Maths
|H1 Maths & H2 Maths||H1 Maths & H2 Maths|
Promotion: Singapore A-level Math Online Tuition
Online Intensive Group Tuition (3-6 students per group) is charged at S$270/4 lessons for classes conducted in February and March 2021. Terms and conditions apply.
If you wish to know more about my online JC A-level Maths tutoring services, you can reach me through SMS/Whatsapp/Telegram me at +65-85483705.
Tuition Enquiry Form
You may use this form to send in your tuition enquiry
I become a full time math tutor in Singapore since July 2020 after working in different educational sectors for years. My past teaching experience tell me that the importance on preparing pre-university students with a solid quantitative literacy in order for them to excel in many of the university modules. Thus, I decided to become a full time math tutor for secondary school and junior college to provide pre-university students with the best quality of maths education that I have developed. As a professional math tutor, I continually seeking to enhance my math teaching practice in order to achieve the better outcomes in terms of my students’ math progression in secondary school and the math progression in junior college.
List of Mathematics Home Tuition Services I provide
Mathematics Home Tuition
Singapore O-level Mathematics
Singapore JC A-level Mathematics
Statistics Home Tuition
- Statistics Tuition (Singapore)
- Business Statistics Tuition (Singapore)
- Psychology Statistics Tuition (Singapore)
- Quantitative Data Analysis Tuition (Singapore)
- Econometrics Tutoring Singapore
- SPSS Data Analysis Tutoring (Singapore)
- Eviews Data Analysis Tutoring (Singapore)
- Python Data Analysis Tutoring (Singapore)
- Tableau Data Visualization Tutoring (Singapore)
Singapore Mathematics Online Tutoring Services
Statistics Online Tuition
- Statistics Online Tuition (Singapore)
- Business Statistics Online Tuition (Singapore)
- Psychology Statistics Online Tuition (Singapore)
- Quantitative Data Analysis Online Tuition (Singapore)
- Econometrics Online Tuition
- SPSS Data Analysis Online Tutoring (Singapore)
- Eviews Data Analysis Online Tutoring (Singapore)
My Research Publications
- Loo, W.K., Melati, A, and Suresh, R. (2015). The Dynamic Linkage Among The Asian Reits Market, Pacific Rim Property Research Journal, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 115 – 126. (Scopus-Cited)
- Loo, W.K., Melati, A, and Suresh, R. (2016). Integration between the Asian REIT markets and macroeconomic variables. Journal of Property Investment and Finance, Vol. 43, No. 1, pp. 68 – 82. (Scopus-Cited)
- Loo, W.K., Melati, A, and Suresh, R. (2016). Modeling the volatility of Asian REIT markets. Pacific Rim Property Research Journal, pp. 1 – 13. (Scopus-Cited)
Machine Learning (Neural Network, Random Forest, Extreme Gradient Boosting)
- Loo, W.K. (2019), “Predictability of HK-REITs returns using artificial neural network”, Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print. https://doi.org/10.1108/JPIF-07-2019-0090
- Loo, W.K. (2020), ” Performing technical analysis to predict Japan REITs’ movement through ensemble learning”, Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print.
Mathematics Tutor Singapore