Business Statistics Tutor in Singapore – Dr Loo
Hello! My name is Dr Loo, a PhD holder. Currently I am a full time business statistics private tutor in Singapore. I have 8 years of mathematics and statistics teaching experience in college and university together with publication in international peer reviewed journal. In addition, I also have about 3 years of experience between a mathematics and statistics advisor in a university.
Business Statistics Tuition in Singapore
Do you have difficulty in understanding business statistics class? I am specialise in undergraduate & postgraduate MBA business statistics. I can offer statistics tutoring and research consulting to thesis for undergraduate and postgraduate business students.
Contact me for Business Statistics Tuition
Anyone who interested to have business statistics tuition in Singapore with me please send in your query (name, subject, area) by SMS/Whatapps to +65-85483705 (Dr. Loo) to appointment for phone discussion. You may also look for me if you are looking for psychology statistics tutor in Singapore or social science statistics tutor in Singapore. Thanks.
Business statistics module that I can cover
With my past teaching experience, I can teach most of the business statistics modules. Below are some of the business statistics topics I can tutor.
- Descriptive Statistics
- Mixed ANOVA
- Factorial ANOVA
- Mixed MANCOVA
- Factor Analysis
- Structural Equation Modeling
- Others (Please contact me for more information)
Business Statistics Lesson Structure
Business Statistics Level I can cover
- Diploma in Business
- Undergraduate in Business
- MBA statistics class
Mode of Business Statistics Tuition
- Individual Business Statistics Tuition
- Small Group Business Statistics Tuition
Business Statistics Tuition Fee
- Please contact me to discuss about the Business Statistics tuition cost.
Business Statistics Tuition Duration
- 2 hours per class
- Any places in Singapore
- Online Business Statistics Tuition
My Research Publications
- Loo, W.K., Melati, A, and Suresh, R. (2015). The Dynamic Linkage Among The Asian Reits Market, Pacific Rim Property Research Journal, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 115 – 126. (Scopus-Cited)
- Loo, W.K., Melati, A, and Suresh, R. (2016). Integration between the Asian REIT markets and macroeconomic variables. Journal of Property Investment and Finance, Vol. 43, No. 1, pp. 68 – 82. (Scopus-Cited)
- Loo, W.K., Melati, A, and Suresh, R. (2016). Modeling the volatility of Asian REIT markets. Pacific Rim Property Research Journal, pp. 1 – 13. (Scopus-Cited)
Machine Learning (Neural Network, Random Forest, Extreme Gradient Boosting)
- Loo, W.K. (2019), “Predictability of HK-REITs returns using artificial neural network”, Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print. https://doi.org/10.1108/JPIF-07-2019-0090
- Loo, W.K. (2020), ” Performing technical analysis to predict Japan REITs’ movement through ensemble learning”, Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print.