JC Math Tuition in Singapore
Looking for Singapore JC Math Tuition services? I am a JC math tutor who specialize in teaching mathematics and statistics. Currently my JC math tuition services cover for both
- H1 math tuition
- H2 math tuition
In addition, the math tuition is offered in different modes.
- JC Math Home Tuition in Singapore (1-to-1)
- JC Math Online Tutoring in Singapore (1-to-1 and group)
- JC Math Face-to-face Small Group tuition in Singapore (coming soon, open for enquiry)
In addition, I also offer O-level A-math Tuition for those who look for secondary school math tuition. For my statistics tuition class in Singapore, I do teach statistics for diploma students, undergraduate student and also postgraduate student.
Through 8 years of math & statistics teaching experience, I have helped many students achieve their desired goals for their examinations and university research. My teaching objective is to provide comprehensive guidance to nurture the grow the quantitative competence of a student.
As the complexity of JC Math is higher than O-level math. Thus for those who were struggling with O-level math are encouraged to look for JC maths tuition teacher in order to do better for their A-level math.
About JC H1 Math & H2 Math
Learning mathematics enable one to formulate and solve the real-world problems mathematically. Below are some overview about the JC H1 math and H2 math syllabus.
- Basically both H1 and H2 mathematics are enable student to acquire mathematical concepts and skills in order to prepare them for tertiary studies. For H1 math, the focus is more related to business and social discipline. On the other hand, H2 math focus more on the mathematics and sciences related discipline.
- As results, studying H1 enable students to connect the idea of mathematics towards business and social sciences context. H2 math are more towards connecting the idea of science and engineering related context.
- H1 mathematics enable learners to communicate mathematically through making deductions and writing mathematical explanations, arguments. For H2 mathematics, the basic communication skills with H1 math will be learnt. In addition to that, communicate mathematically through proofs will also be learnt in H2 math.
The latest syllabus for H1 math & H2 math can be found in SEAB website.
JC H1 Math & JC H2 Math Syllabus
H1 Math Syllabus
Functions and Graphs
H2 Math Syllabus
The above information may not be up to date. Thus, the owner of the website gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or the completeness of the information and materials contained above. For latest information, please refer to the official website for Singapore H1 math syllabus and Singapore H2 math syllabus.
Singapore JC Math Tutor
A JC Math tutor in Singapore – JC H1 Math Tutor & JC H2 Math Tutor
Hi! I am currently a full-time JC H2 math tutor in Singapore. I hold PhD in Finance (Best postgraduate award recipient), Master in Applied Statistics (Distinction). To date I have accumulated 8 experience of teaching experience in teaching math and statistics in secondary school and universities in Singapore and Malaysia as teaching staff, lecturer, assistant professor and part-time private tutor.
Also, I have received various of teaching related on-job training. To date, I have published 5 research articles on application of statistics and machine learning concept in international peer reviewed journals.
Given with my expetise, I am happy to offer my tuition services for those who needs JC H2 math tuition in Singapore.
JC Math Tutor’s Profile
|Language||English, Chinese, Malay|
|Area of Specialization||
O-level Math Tutoring
JC Maths Tutoring
JC Statistics Tutoring
|Tutoring Location||Within Singapore or Online|
|Highest Attained Qualification||PhD in Management (Major Finance)|
|Total Years of Math Teaching Experience||8 years|
|Total Years of Online Math Teaching Experience||3 years|
|Past Teaching Position||
|Teaching Related Training Received||
More about the Singapore JC Math Tutor
1. Doctoral Degree
PhD in Management (Major in finance), UTM
- Best Postgraduate Student Award recipient
- Published 3 research articles on international peer reviewed journal
2. Master degree
Master in Applied Statistics, UM
- Graduate with Distinction
Math Teaching Experience
As of 2020, I have accumulated 8 years of teaching experience on delivering mathematics and statistics subjects for secondary and tertiary level. To date, I have taught number of students from different backgrounds ranging from secondary school, undergraduate degree, honor degree, master student until PhD candidates.
Online Math Teaching Experience
I have the experience in conducting the math related lesson online for more than 3 years or either one-to-one and group basis.
Educational Training Attended
In addition, I have received teaching related training under tertiary setting and also training on supervising postgraduate research. Consequently, I am well versed of different teaching methodologies and how to guide a student to along towards a better academic achievement. This has made me to be more confident for being a competent math tutor to teach you JC mathematics tuition in Singapore.
- Loo, W.K., Melati, A, and Suresh, R. (2015). The Dynamic Linkage Among The Asian Reits Market, Pacific Rim Property Research Journal, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 115 – 126. (Scopus-Cited)
- Loo, W.K., Melati, A, and Suresh, R. (2016). Integration between the Asian REIT markets and macroeconomic variables. Journal of Property Investment and Finance, Vol. 43, No. 1, pp. 68 – 82. (Scopus-Cited)
- Loo, W.K., Melati, A, and Suresh, R. (2016). Modeling the volatility of Asian REIT markets. Pacific Rim Property Research Journal, pp. 1 – 13. (Scopus-Cited)
Machine Learning (Neural Network, Random Forest, Extreme Gradient Boosting)
- Loo, W.K. (2019), “Predictability of HK-REITs returns using artificial neural network”, Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print.
- Loo, W.K. (2020), ” Performing technical analysis to predict Japan REITs’ movement through ensemble learning”, Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print.
So, why choosing me to give you JC Math Tuition?
- You looking for a JC H2 math home tutor in Singapore with strong academic foundation to teach you H1 & H2 maths and diverse maths teaching experience
- You want to build a strong mathematic foundation and understanding in the mathematical concepts
- Clear explanation will be given to the students to explain the concept.
- You looking for a home tutor for A-level Math who can provide constructive feedback to students and parents
- Tuition lesson is conducted in a way to help students to learn Singapore JC Math in a proper and systematic manner so that they can grasp the maths concept firmly.
Mode of my JC Math Tuition Class
- Face-to-face Home Tuition
- Online Tutoring
- Blended Learning – It combines online educational materials and opportunities for interaction online with traditional place-based classroom methods.
My JC Math Tuition Venue?
|Mode of Tuition||Location|
JC math home tuition location
|At students’ place|
Online JC math tuition location
|Online through zoom or team|
Small group JC math tuition
|Jurong East (3-5 mins walk from MRT station)|
|Mode of Tuition||Duration|
JC math home tuition location
Online JC math tuition location
Small group JC math tuition
My H1 & H2 JC Maths Tuition Sessions Schedule
There are quite a number tuition slots for my JC Math Tuition to choose from as I am doing it as full time basis. However, this is subject to availability as whether it has been taken by a student.
Would like me to teach your child on JC H1 or H2 Maths?
Feel free to contact me at +65-85483705 (sms/whatsapp/telegram) to schedule a phone discussion.
My JC Maths Tuition Fees
My tuition rates is depend your location, which could be higher or lower depending on the distance I am traveling from, do feel free to contact me for a discussion.
JC Math Tuition Charges (H1 Math & H2 Math)
Below are my JC math tuition charges for both H1 math & H2 math.
|One-to-one||Group (3-6 students per classes)|
|JC math home tuition||Please contact me for the fees.||S$430 per 4 lessons|
|JC math online tuition||S$ 90 per hour||S$390 per 4 lessons|
|JC math small group tuition||Not applicable||S$480 per 4 lessons (max 4 students)|
Feel free to send me your enquiry for more details.
JC Math Home Tuition (H1 & H2 math)
Prefer to have the math tutor visit your house? Then you may consider my JC math home tuition. I do travel to students’ place to conduct the private JC math tuition for H1 & H2 maths. I cover most of the areas within Singapore. The lesson is conducted on 1-to-1 basis but you may also form a group with your friends.
Why private tuition for Singapore JC Math?
- Prefer to have personalized help from a Singapore JC H1 & H2 Math Home Tutor to suit the learning style and needs of students.
- Your child learns better on 1-to-1 mode
- You look into a student focused pace of the lessons which would all fully be according to the needs of your child.
- Convenience, which avoid the traveling time to and from the tuition centre for the math class.
Online JC Math Tuition (H1 & H2 math)
During this COVID-19 period, your safety is important to me. That’s why I also offer the options to learn JC H1 & H2 Maths through online tuition classes. For some people, online classes may not be the equivalent to teaching face-to-face. However, online tutoring may also come with its own benefits.
Promotion for online JC H1 & H2 Math Tuition Charges
I am conducting promotion for online JC math tuition. Below is my JC math tuition fees for all the classes I conduct in August 2020 & September 2020.
1-to-1 online JC Math Tuition Fees
- S$80 per hour (usual price S$90 per hour)*
Small group online JC Math Tuition Fees
- S$350 for 4 lessons (usual price S$390 for 4 lessons)*
*Note: Each session (1 to 1 & Small group) is 2 hours per sessions. Subject to availability and terms and conditions.
More about online JC Math Tuition (H1 & H2 Maths)
Benefit of taking online JC maths tuition class
- The timing is similarly flexible compared to 1-to-1 lesson by face
- Convenient, you can get help in the comfort of your home
- No need to travel, avoid traffic jams
- Cheaper costs while getting the similar benefit as face-to-face tutoring
Feel free to contact me if you have additional questions about the JC H2 math tuition online.
The features of my Online JC H1 & H2 Maths Tuition
- Optimal Class Size
To ensure students get the necessary attention they need to do their face-to-face tuition, all my online Math tuition classes are kept in small size (3-6) people.
- Focus on Understanding
Similar to my face-to-face lesson, my aim is not just to teach students to do Math questions, I teach them to understand.
- Using the suitable teaching pedagogy
I apply my own teaching skills in helping students to learn which lead to optimal retention!
JC1 H2 Math Year End Holiday Catch-up Program 2020
For JC1 students, I have designed a JC1 H2 Math Year End Holiday Catch-up Program 2020 which aims to help them to enhance the knowledge they learnt in JC1 H2 math. It will be conducted in December 2020. You may read more about my JC1 H2 Math Holiday Catch-up program.
For students moving from O-level A-math to JC H2 Math
Compare to O-level math, JC math is definitely harder. For instance, there are a number of topics in O-level a-math that the JC syllabus are building upon. These includes:
- Indices and surds
- Polynomials and partial fractions
- Equations and inequalities
- Power, Exponential, Logarithmic, and Modulus functions
2) Geometry and trigonometry
- Trigonometric functions, identities and equations
- Coordinate geometry in two dimensions
If you feel that you are not understand the topic well, then you might be having difficulty in certain topics in JC H2 math. Thus, in order for a student to do better in JC H2 math exam, it is advisable for them to refresh their memory on those topics when studying JC H2 math.
Tip for achieving math success
- Basic quantitative skills are essential.
- Analyze and understand every mistake.
- Find a friend to be your study partner.
- Do all of the homework.
- Get help fast.
Is math really hard?
Math seems difficult because it takes time and energy. Thus, a person who is need in math may need to analyse their weak areas. Also, it is important for a student to know how to construct formulas rather than remember them. And also importantly, enjoy the learning process!
Contact the JC H2 Math Tutor
If you are interested to have JC Math Tuition class with me (H1 math tuition or H2 math tuition), please SMS/Whatsapp/Wechat me at +65-85483705 to arrange for a phone discussion. In addition to providing math tuition in Singapore, I also offer statistics tutoring in Singapore as well as econometrics tutoring in Singapore.
List of Mathematics Home Tuition Services I provide
Mathematics Home Tuition
Singapore O-level Mathematics
Singapore JC A-level Mathematics
Statistics Home Tuition
- Statistics Tuition (Singapore)
- Business Statistics Tuition (Singapore)
- Psychology Statistics Tuition (Singapore)
- Quantitative Data Analysis Tuition (Singapore)
- Econometrics Tutoring Singapore
- SPSS Data Analysis Tutoring (Singapore)
- Eviews Data Analysis Tutoring (Singapore)
- Python Data Analysis Tutoring (Singapore)
- Tableau Data Visualization Tutoring (Singapore)
Singapore Mathematics Online Tutoring Services
Statistics Online Tuition
- Statistics Online Tuition (Singapore)
- Business Statistics Online Tuition (Singapore)
- Psychology Statistics Online Tuition (Singapore)
- Quantitative Data Analysis Online Tuition (Singapore)
- Econometrics Online Tuition
- SPSS Data Analysis Online Tutoring (Singapore)
- Eviews Data Analysis Online Tutoring (Singapore)