Quantitative Research Method Tutor in Singapore
Hello! My name is Dr Loo, a PhD holder. Currently I am a full time Quantitative Research Method private tutor in Singapore. I have 8 years of mathematics and statistics teaching experience in college and university together with publication in international peer reviewed journal. In addition, I also have about 3 years of experience between a mathematics and statistics advisor in a university.
Other than teaching Quantitative Research Method, I am also a math tutor in Singapore for other math related subjects. For example, I am also a JC math tutor (H1 math tutor & H2 math tutor) and also O-level math tutor. Besides, I am also a statistics tutor in Singapore.
Contact me for Quantitative Research Method Tuition
Anyone who interested to have Quantitative Research Method tuition in Singapore with me please send in your query (name, subject, area) by SMS/Whatapps to +65-85483705 (Dr. Loo) to appointment for phone discussion. Thanks.
Quantitative Research Method Tuition in Singapore
Do you have difficulty in understanding Quantitative Research Method class? I do provide Quantitative Research Method tuition.
Related Quantitative Research Method Tuition in Singapore
Other than Quantitative Research Method tuition, you may also look for me if you are looking for other math tuition in Singapore such as JC math tuition (H1 math tuition or H2 math tuition) or O-level math tuition. I do provide statistics tuition in Singapore also.
Quantitative Research Method module that I can cover
When taking a Quantitative Research Method subject, students will normally come across statistical knowledge which commonly being used in research context. Some of the statistical knowledge involves can include data visualization, summarizing the data based on descriptive statistics, conducting hypothesis testing, using statistical software (such as SPSS, R, Python, AMOS) to perform data analysis etc. Sometimes students will have the chance to conduct a project independently and analyze the data. By learning quantitative research method class, student should be able to understand a variety of statistical methods and research designs on research.
With my past teaching experience, I can teach most of the Quantitative Research Method modules. Below are some of the Quantitative Research Method topics I can tutor.
- Defining Research Problems
- Data Collection and Questionnaires
- Hypothesis testing
- Regression Analysis
- Regression Diagnostic
Quantitative Research Method Lesson Structure
Students Level I can cover
- Diploma students
- Undergraduate students
Mode of Tuition
- Small Group
- Any places in Singapore
- Please contact me to discuss about the tuition cost.
- 2 hours per class
Online Quantitative Research Method Tuition in Singapore
For those who prefer to have online tuition, I am also available to provide the Quantitative Research Method tuition through zoom or team.
My Research Publications
- Loo, W.K., Melati, A, and Suresh, R. (2015). The Dynamic Linkage Among The Asian Reits Market, Pacific Rim Property Research Journal, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 115 – 126. (Scopus-Cited)
- Loo, W.K., Melati, A, and Suresh, R. (2016). Integration between the Asian REIT markets and macroeconomic variables. Journal of Property Investment and Finance, Vol. 43, No. 1, pp. 68 – 82. (Scopus-Cited)
- Loo, W.K., Melati, A, and Suresh, R. (2016). Modeling the volatility of Asian REIT markets. Pacific Rim Property Research Journal, pp. 1 – 13. (Scopus-Cited)
Machine Learning (Neural Network, Random Forest, Extreme Gradient Boosting)
- Loo, W.K. (2019), “Predictability of HK-REITs returns using artificial neural network”, Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print. https://doi.org/10.1108/JPIF-07-2019-0090
- Loo, W.K. (2020), ” Performing technical analysis to predict Japan REITs’ movement through ensemble learning”, Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print.