Operations Research Math Tutor in Singapore
Hello! My name is Dr Loo, a PhD holder. Currently I am a full time Operations Research Math private tutor in Singapore. I have 8 years of mathematics and statistics teaching experience in college and university together with publication in international peer reviewed journal. In addition, I also have about 3 years of experience between a mathematics and statistics advisor in a university.
Other than teaching Operations Research Math, I am also a math tutor in Singapore for other math related subjects. For example, I am also a JC math tutor (H1 math tutor & H2 math tutor) and also O-level math tutor. Besides, I am also a statistics tutor in Singapore.
Contact me for Operations Research Math Tuition
Anyone who interested to have Operations Research Math tuition in Singapore with me please send in your query (name, subject, area) by SMS/Whatapps to +65-85483705 (Dr. Loo) to appointment for phone discussion. Thanks.
Operations Research Math Tuition in Singapore
Do you have difficulty in understanding Operations Research Math class? I do provide Operations Research Math tuition.
Related Operations Research Math Tuition in Singapore
Other than Operations Research Math tuition, you may also look for me if you are looking for other math tuition in Singapore such as JC math tuition (H1 math tuition or H2 math tuition) or O-level math tuition. I do provide statistics tuition in Singapore also.
Operations Research Math module that I can cover
When taking a Operations Research mathematics subject, this normally involve learning knowledge in solving problems in different environments that needs decisions. Its applications include science, engineering, economics, industry etc. A deep understanding on mathematical modelling is required to solve the reallife problems and obtaining the right solution. Thus, the skills on choosing appropriate solution technique for a given formulations is important. There are various kind of mathematical topics students can encounter when learning operations research. This includes linear programming, network flow problems, transportation, assignment etc.
With my past teaching experience, I can teach most of the Operations Research Math modules. Below are some of the Operations Research Math topics I can tutor.
- Linear programming
- Network flow problems
Operations Research Math Lesson Structure
Students Level I can cover
- Diploma students
- Undergraduate students
Mode of Tuition
- Small Group
- Any places in Singapore
- Please contact me to discuss about the tuition cost.
- 2 hours per class
Online Operations Research Math Tuition in Singapore
For those who prefer to have online tuition, I am also available to provide the Operations Research Math tuition through zoom or team.
My Research Publications
- Loo, W.K., Melati, A, and Suresh, R. (2015). The Dynamic Linkage Among The Asian Reits Market, Pacific Rim Property Research Journal, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 115 – 126. (Scopus-Cited)
- Loo, W.K., Melati, A, and Suresh, R. (2016). Integration between the Asian REIT markets and macroeconomic variables. Journal of Property Investment and Finance, Vol. 43, No. 1, pp. 68 – 82. (Scopus-Cited)
- Loo, W.K., Melati, A, and Suresh, R. (2016). Modeling the volatility of Asian REIT markets. Pacific Rim Property Research Journal, pp. 1 – 13. (Scopus-Cited)
Machine Learning (Neural Network, Random Forest, Extreme Gradient Boosting)
- Loo, W.K. (2019), “Predictability of HK-REITs returns using artificial neural network”, Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print. https://doi.org/10.1108/JPIF-07-2019-0090
- Loo, W.K. (2020), ” Performing technical analysis to predict Japan REITs’ movement through ensemble learning”, Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print.