O-level Add Math Online Tutoring in Singapore
Principal Tutor (PhD in Finance, Best Postgraduate Student Award Recipient)
About the tutor for your the O-level A-maths (me)
Hi! I am a full-time Maths Tutor who currently based in Singapore. I hold PhD in Finance (Best postgraduate award recipient), Master in Applied Statistics (Distinction). To date I have accumulated 8 experience of teaching experience in maths and statistics in secondary school and universities in Singapore and Malaysia as teaching staff, lecturer, assistant professor and part-time private tutor. Also, I have received various of teaching related on-job training.
Dr Loo’s O-level Online A-Maths Tuition Classes Are Now Available
During this COVID-19 period, your safety is important to me. That’s why I also offer the options to learn O-level additional Maths through online tuition classes. For some people, online classes may not be the equivalent to teaching face-to-face. However, online tutoring may also come with its own benefits.
Benefit of online A-Maths tuition class
- First and foremost, your tutor (me) already have the experience in conducting the lesson online for more than 3 years
- The timing is similarily flexible compared to 1-to-1 lesson by face
- Convenient, you can get help in the comfort of your home
- No need to travel, avoid traffic jams
- Cheaper costs while getting the similar benefit as face-to-face tutoring
Feel free to contact me if you have additional questions about the Maths online tuition.
The features of my Online “O” level A-Maths Tuition
- Optimal Class Size To ensure students get the necessary attention they need to do their face-to-face tuition, all my online Math tuition classes are kept in small size (4-7) people.
- Focus on Understanding Similar to my face-to-face lesson, my aim is not just to teach students to do Math questions, I teach them to understand.
- Using the suitable teaching pedagogy I apply my own teaching skills in helping students to learn which lead to optimal retention!
So, why choosing me to teach you O-level A-Mathematics?
- You looking for a home tutor with strong academic foundation on maths and diverse maths teaching experience
- You want to build a strong foundation and understanding in the mathematical concepts
- You looking for a home tutor who can provide constructive feedback to students and parents
- Tuition lesson is conducted in a way to help your child learn Mathematics in a proper and systematic manner so that they can grasp the maths concept firmly.
Why private tuition?
- Prefer to have personalised help to suit the learning style and needs of your child.
- Your child learns better on 1-to-1 mode
- You look into a student focused pace of the lessons which would all fully be according to the needs of your child.
- Convenience, which avoid the traveling time to and from the tuition centre
My O-level Maths Tuition Sessions Schedule
There are quite a number tuition slots to choose from as I am doing it as full time basis. However, this is subject to availability as whether it has been taken by a student.
Would like me to teach your child on O-level Maths?
Feel free to contact me at +65-85483705 (sms/whatsapp/telegram) to schedule a phone discussion.
My O-level Maths Tuition Fees
My tuition rates is depend your location, which could be higher or lower depending on the distance I am traveling from, do feel free to contact me for a discussion.
List of Mathematics Home Tuition Services I provide
Mathematics Home Tuition
Singapore O-level Mathematics
Singapore JC A-level Mathematics
Statistics Home Tuition
- Statistics Tuition (Singapore)
- Business Statistics Tuition (Singapore)
- Psychology Statistics Tuition (Singapore)
- Quantitative Data Analysis Tuition (Singapore)
- Econometrics Tutoring Singapore
- SPSS Data Analysis Tutoring (Singapore)
- Eviews Data Analysis Tutoring (Singapore)
- Python Data Analysis Tutoring (Singapore)
- Tableau Data Visualization Tutoring (Singapore)
Singapore Mathematics Online Tutoring Services
Statistics Online Tuition
- Statistics Online Tuition (Singapore)
- Business Statistics Online Tuition (Singapore)
- Psychology Statistics Online Tuition (Singapore)
- Quantitative Data Analysis Online Tuition (Singapore)
- Econometrics Online Tuition
- SPSS Data Analysis Online Tutoring (Singapore)
- Eviews Data Analysis Online Tutoring (Singapore)
My Research Publications
- Loo, W.K., Melati, A, and Suresh, R. (2015). The Dynamic Linkage Among The Asian Reits Market, Pacific Rim Property Research Journal, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 115 – 126. (Scopus-Cited)
- Loo, W.K., Melati, A, and Suresh, R. (2016). Integration between the Asian REIT markets and macroeconomic variables. Journal of Property Investment and Finance, Vol. 43, No. 1, pp. 68 – 82. (Scopus-Cited)
- Loo, W.K., Melati, A, and Suresh, R. (2016). Modeling the volatility of Asian REIT markets. Pacific Rim Property Research Journal, pp. 1 – 13. (Scopus-Cited)
Machine Learning (Neural Network, Random Forest, Extreme Gradient Boosting)
- Loo, W.K. (2019), “Predictability of HK-REITs returns using artificial neural network”, Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print. https://doi.org/10.1108/JPIF-07-2019-0090
- Loo, W.K. (2020), ” Performing technical analysis to predict Japan REITs’ movement through ensemble learning”, Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print.
Mathematics Tutor Singapore